Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Thinking ......

Aishu mummy in deep thinking. Why I came here sangareddy from Sydney? What is this marriage stuff? What these people doing here? Do they need to spend this much time, energy n money to have fun? Arya n I have fun in our garden only. If its not fun n if its about gathering, yeah we do gather with Deepu, Siri, Lucky,Srini,Adya n with all our friends at our home. But v don't have these big preparations. If it's not about above stuff n if it's about Tradition/Culture(Sampradayam/Samskruthi) Santhu mama quotes from scriptures,

Harer nama harer nama
Harer nama eva kevalam
Kalau nasteva nasteva
Nasteva gatir anyathi

It means " Hari Nam/ Hari katha / Hari Seva" is the only tradition/service/culture of mankind.

But no one says Harinam here. Every one is gossiping.

So what is these big marriage preparations about?
Can anyone explain it to me?

Ok fine. If you say we cant explain but its all about relationships n etc. That's fine but while doing these preparations what's your problem if you listen to Harinama. Papam santhu mama is playing Hare Krishna Maha Mantra on Mantra box, why are you stopping that as soon as he leaves the room. I love Harinama. I think not only me everyone loves Harinama. Why don't we do the things which are helpful to us in long run, we know from scriptures

Trinadapi sunichena
Tarorapi sahisnuna
Amanina manadena
Kirtaniya sadahari

We can chant Kannayya's nama/bhajana/poems/rhymes anytime, anywhere n anyhow. There is no restrictions at all. So why dont we follow " Kirtaniya Sadahari"?

And we know that "Hrisikena Hrisikesa Sevanam" - why don't we engage all our senses in serving the master of senses?

I got it now. I think that's why Sri Chaitanya Maha prabhu said following in his Sikshastakam

namnam akari bahudha nija-sarva-shaktis
tatrarpita niyamitah smarane na kalah
etadrishi tava kripa bhagavan mamapi
durdaivam idrisham ihajani nanuragaha

O my Lord, Your holy name alone can render all benediction to living beings, and thus You have hundreds and millions of names like Krishna and Govinda. In these transcendental names You have invested all Your transcendental energies. There are not even hard and fast rules for chanting these names. O my Lord, out of kindness You enable us to easily approach You by Your holy names, but I am so unfortunate that I have no attraction for them.

Seriously how unfortunate we are- we have interest for movies/games/politics/food .... the list goes on. If not always atleas some part of the day can we chant Harinama? Yes we can.

Yay santhu mama started doing pooja. I will join him. We will sing n dance and offer water,flowers n dhoop stick to Sri Sri RadhaGopivallabha and Tulasi mata.

You all who ever is reading this can u please spend at least 10 mins of your time in chanting MahaMantra.

You may say I dont know MahaMantra. I know here it is for your benefit

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Okay
Have a happy Krishna Conscious day.

Haribol.

Arya anna wait I am coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment