Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Gaura purnima prayer

HH Radhanath maharaj has given us a beautiful prayer to offer To Lord caitanya on Gaur purnima. 

And this is what we pray for, on Gaur Purnima. 

 Krishna let my heart and my life be yours, I am yours as the servant of the servant of your servants. 
 Grant me that pure love that pleases You. 

 Grant me that service attitude that pleases You. 

 Grant me that eagerness to hear Bhagvad Gita and Srimad Bhagvatam to please You.  

Grant me that enthusiasm to serve every devotee in such a way that You will be pleased. 

 Grant me that compassion so that I can be an instrument of Your mercy for the people of this world to please You. 

 And grant me that taste for chanting the holy names to please You.  

 Let us offer this prayer on this most holy day of Gaur Purnima.  On this day Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is specially merciful to hear our prayers and to fulfill our prayers if they are offered with sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment