Monday, July 25, 2016

Conversations - Loyalty

Interesting question from a tourist
Tourist: Hey goodday mate
Me: How are u mate
T: i am good h r u?
M: awesome as always with Krishna's mercy.
T: good good, how is business
M: yes its good now.
T: So you recently bought this business
M: yes its been 6 months
T: oh cool. i come every year for holidays to Marlo and Cape conran. i always shop here
M: oh thats good. thank you for shopping with us and being a loyal customer to us.
T: do you mind if i ask you a question
M: go for it mate
T: how can you compete with a big store like FW?
M: 
T: what do you mean by that?
M: i got the same question when i visit FW for first time
T: so?
M: i don't know the answer then?
T: do you know now?
M: yes, lately i found the answer.
T: what is it?
M: Before that you tell me one thing.
T: what?
M: you told me you come every year to Marlo
T: yes.
M: and u said u shop here always
T: yes
M: may ask why?
T: hmm. i dont know i like it here
M: 
T: what do u mean by smiling?
M: i like that answer
T: you didnt answer my question
M: yes answer to your question is
i have 2 ASSETS
they are not my store size, range of products and fancy decoration
T: then what r ur assets?
M:
one my Dedicated Staff
Two My LOYAL customers like you
T: 
M: what do u mean by smiling 
T: yes u have nice staff here actually that should be my answer
because of your hospitality and friendly nature i prefer shop here
M: Thank you mate
He left
My staff were busy in serving customers
I came back to my desk and looking at Krishna
I said only 3 words
Thank you Kanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment