Monday, July 25, 2016

Conversations - Brotherhood

Me: Good morning Mate
Customer: Whatsup mate? new face again?
Me: Sorry mate forgot to introduce to u he is Ram.
C: where is the other guy?
Me: u mean Hari?
C: yes
Me: he went to Sydney n will be back on Monday
C: is he also ur brother?
Me; Yes Hari is my Brother and Ram is my Brother too.
C: whatsup with u Indians?
Me: What?
C: Do u have big families? or every one is related to everyone? every other Indian i see they say brother or cousin?
Me: what do u call me?
C: Mate:
Me: why are u calling me Mate?
C: becoz u r Mate. here everyone is ur mate
Me: Yes you are right. Australia believes in Mateship. Similarly India believes in "Brotherhood". in our National Anthem also we say "All Indians are my brothers and Sisters". thats why we say everyone is our brother. that does not mean Australians are not my brothers. No as u have this Mateship, v have brotherhood. thats all
C: Thanks for telling me that BROTHER. c u later
Me: Oh thats good u r calling me brother now. so welcome to my family Vasudaika Kutumbam 

No comments:

Post a Comment