Thursday, February 8, 2018

DON'T SPOIL YOUR HUMAN LIFE, I BEG YOU!

Lord Nityananda wherever he would go, he would sing the song “bhajo gouranga kaho gauranga lavo gaurangera namare, je jana gourang bhaje se hoi more prana re” Worship Gouranga, chant the name of Gouranga, take the mercy of gouranga, anyone who worships Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that person he is my life and soul. So he would plead in this way, wherever he would go and if someone was so hard hearted, that even one the embodiment of divine love and compassion, he was begging take the name of Gouranga. 

Take the name of Krishna. If they still would refuse, then the supreme godhead in the form of Nityananda would get on his hand and knees, he would beg, please I beg you do not reject me, do not spoil your human life, take the name of Gouranga. Worship gouranga. If they still refuse, he laid for straight in the ground, rolling in the dust, touching their feet, pleading with them with tears in his eyes. 

Do not spoil your human life. I beg you, I plead with you, I’ll do anything, I’ll eternally be your servant but chant the holy names. In this way there was no incarnation of god, who has ever manifested, such mercy. Lord Sri Krishna to the wicked demons, He cut of their heads with His Sudarshan Chakra. That was His mercy. In this way they attain mukti.

No comments:

Post a Comment