Friday, July 7, 2023

India Vs USA Vs AUS

This is the frequent question i encountered with when i was in US , then my friends and family used to ask me Do you like INDIA or USA? now the question have one more addition INDIA, USA or AUS. My usual answer is, “I like wherever i live meaning if i am in INDIA i love there if i am in USA i enjoy being is the association of devotees, now i am in AUS i enjoy working on the field with people, because of my scientific propensity, not despite it; I discovered that the spiritual path of bhakti-yoga is itself a form of science that is essential to balance and complement modern science.” Several of my friends who have heard this answer suggested that I pen it in the form of an autobiographical-cum-analytical article. This article is an attempt to serve them – as well as all those who are interested in the relationship between science and spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment